Robotic Palletizing Solutions
- Related Products
- Case Studies
Yaskawa Motoman offers a broad-range of robots specifically designed for layer-forming, palletizing and de-palletizing applications. Our software suite includes MotoSight for vision-guided applications and PalletSolver™ for homogeneous case or bag palletization are designed for ease of use and ease of integration of turn-key robotic systems.
NSF-H1 certified food grade lubricants are standard on most of our palletizing robots making them applicable in a wide variety of industries and environments including food and beverage, warehouse and distribution, and industrial products.
Our network of system integrators, Motoman Strategic Partners, offers application expertise to deliver turn-key robotic palletizing, order picking, or warehouse distribution systems to meetÂ your market demands.
Our products include:
- 4-, 5-, or 6-axis palletizing robots with payload capacities from 50 kg to 800 kg
- MotoSight 2D and 3D vision guidance technology to enable palletizing or de-palletizing in structured or unstructured environments
- PalletSolver palletizing software, a pattern generation tool; facilitates quick changeover of patterns or products without halting production for validation
- MotoSim, a comprehensive software package that provides accurate 3D simulation of robot cells, reach modeling, cycle calculations and off-line programming of complex systems
Whether your application is end-of-line palletizing, container unloading, warehouse inbound depalletizing, or outbound mix-palletization, Yaskawa offers robots with payload capacity ranging from 50kg-800kg and 4 or 6 degrees of freedom. With this wide range of payload capacity, it’s your choice to pick single case or entire layer for stacking and breaking down pallet loads.
Yaskawa robots are accompanied by host of innovative palletization technologies designed for flexibility, ease of use and enhanced productivity.
PalletSolver™ is easy to use full featured software enabling offline pattern build/import with constraints handling and interface for monitoring and controlling the entire palletization process with supervisory controls. This software is available for both DX and MLX platforms.
2D and 3D vision guidance for inspecting product, identifying shapes to define picking strategy.
Line tracking enables handling product while it is still moving on the conveyor to optimize your productivity.
Simulation solutions that validate concepts and cycle-times, to avoid any unpleasant surprises from automation.
Multiple robot controls platforms to best fit your application need
Control, Vision & Software
- Motoman robot palletizer with Qubiqa LayerPicker® Flex-R automatically building pallets
- Robots packing cases and placing on pallets
- UP20 robot and UP50 robots packaging bottles from dual conveyors
- Motoman robot palletization of various box sizes
- Motoman HP50 robot tray packing bottles
- Motoman SK-120 robot mounted on rail palletizing spools of cable
- Dual Motoman HP6 robots packing food products into tray
- Various Motoman robots packing food products
- Robots packing cases and palletizing a wide range of products
- Motoman HP165 robot packing paper products
- Motoman EPL160, SP100 and S304 robots bag palletization
- Motoman HP50 handling water bottles
- Motoman robots performing packaging demos at PackExpo 2009
- Motoman SDA10 Robot Packaging product into tray
- Motoman DA20 Robot Bottle Packing
- Motoman EPL160 robot with a dual actuated paddle gripper
- High-Speed material handling demonstration with Motoman YS-Series robots
- Paint Bucket Palletizing case study with EPL160 Robots
- Ace Tech, Inc.
- Advanced Technical Services
- AIS Container Handling
- Alliance Industrial Corp.
- ARPAC LLC
- Automated Motion Inc.
- AutoPak Engineering Corporation
- BCS Motion, Inc.
- Bertelkamp Automation, Inc.
- BlueBay Automation
- BRAAS Company
- Chicago Electric
- Chism Automation
- CIM Robotics
- Clear Automation, LLC
- DAKSWAN Automation Systems, Inc.
- Deyton Electronica SAC
- dmac automation, ltd.
- Eagle Technologies
- Eficiênica Energética
- Faber Industrial Technologies
- GES Automation Technology, Inc.
- Grupo Tecnor
- Hamer, LLC
- HBL Engenharia
- Innovative Automation Inc.
- Intelligrated Mexico
- Intelligrated/FKI Logistex
- Isthmus Engineering & Manufacturing
- KC Robotics
- LH Controls & Automation
- Massman Automation Designs, LLC
- MCK Automation
- MDX Packing
- Pre-Tec Flexible Automated Systems
- Production Automation, Inc.
- Progress TAC
- Robotek Ltda.
- Robótica Industrial Proyectos México
- ROI Machinery & Automation, Inc.
- SET Automação
- SPG Robotics Solutions
- Steam Air
- SYSTEMATIX INC.
- Taylor-Winfield Technologies, Inc.
- Tech Con Automation
- Techmaster, Inc.
- TW Automation
- W&H Systems, Inc.
- Wynright Corporation