Motoman Robot Handling and Case Packing
Medical IV Kits
Robotic system is integrated with industry-standard case packing equipment. Solution meets customer's requirements for flexibility, mobility, ease of operation, and minimum floor space. System achieves or betters cycle time: averages 5 seconds for small cases and 6 seconds for large cases.
- Integrate a flexible robotic solution with industry standard case packing equipment.
- Provide a portable robot on a mobile docking cart that can easily be moved between production modules with minimal changeover required.
- Batch-process one type of product at a time into either small or large cases with cycle time of six seconds or less per pick and place.
- Handle multiple part configurations, as well as slip sheets, with the same vacuum gripper.
- Minimize floor space requirements.
- Keep operator interface simple.
Motoman Robotics Solution
Motoman Robotics provided a highly flexible case packing solution, including:
- Motoman UP6 robot with XRC controller
- Customer supplied 2.4-m (8-ft) powered belt-type product infeed conveyor
- Customer supplied 1.2-m (4-ft) powered belt-type product singulation conveyor
- Slip sheet stand
- Customer supplied system with automatic case erector and controls. Includes powered belt-type case infeed conveyor with side-grip rails, and top and bottom case sealer
- Flexview™ 1000 touch-screen operator interface panel
- Mobile docking cart, including robot riser, base for XRC controller, removable steel handle, and docking station with pneumatic lock-down capability
- Safety enclosure: clear plastic panels in extruded aluminum frame with electrical door interlocks
- Light tower and status beacon
Schedule a Consultation
See if robotics is a good fit for your business. Click below to contact an automation specialist with experience in your industry.