LoadWorld® is a pre-engineered standard robot solution for machine tending that can be integrated with new or existing machines. It is ideal for high-production applications or job shops with smaller lot sizes. Robotic automation of the machining process improves productivity by reducing loading/unloading time; more parts are produced in less time due to improved spindle utilization. It can even continue to produce parts during breaks or off-shift periods. Part quality also is increased due to consistency in the loading/unloading process. LoadWorld can improve worker safety by reducing lifting and repetitive motion injuries. Let LoadWorld tend your machines and improve your bottom-line performance.
Flexibility is the Key
- LoadWorld is a basic, pre-engineered automation cell that works with a wide range of customer processes and can be configured to meet your specific needs.
- Standard designs reduce cost and delivery times, increase reliability and maintainability.
- Motoman’s highly flexible articulated robots can perform additional processes which cannot be done using hard automation. Examples of such value-added operations include deburring, polishing and packing operations.
Wide Range of Available Robots
- LoadWorld is designed to work with
a wide range of Motoman robots with payloads from
- Six-axis HP-series models provide high-performance, fast speeds and unmatched reliability.
- Six-axis EH-series models set a new standard for high-speed performance in high duty cycle applications.
- Seven-axis IA20 models are designed to be positioned between machines or out of the normal working area.
- LoadWorld comes standard with the NX100 programming pendant interface panel software. This software allows the programming pendant to be configured to perform common functions (teach/play selection, system start/stop, job selection, servo on and alarm indication). The standard configuration can be changed to fit specific application needs.
- All robots use the advanced NX100 controller with easy-to-use INFORM III programming language, Windows® CE programming pendant with color touch screen, unmatched memory, and safety features that comply with U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
- A universal machine interface is included with each LoadWorld system. Machine specific interfaces for Haas, Mazak, Okuma and Daewoo machines are available as options.
MSR-200 Part Positioner
- A servo-driven, multi-position rotating MSR-200 positioner with a 200 kg payload and a 4-second cycle time is standard in LoadWorld solutions. A safety barrier in the center of the table protects the operator while the robot works within the cell.
- The MSR-200 offers maximum flexibility, allowing simple part locating pallets to be mounted to the table. Changeover between part runs is fast and easy. An operator simply removes one locating pallet and replaces it with another.
Part Presentation Options
- Motoman offers a loop pallet conveyor. This accumulating, oval “racetrack” conveyor is 2,105 mm long and 880 mm wide. It includes 10-240 mm square pallets with capacity of 17 kg per pallet.
- For heavier-duty applications, an over/under accumulating pallet conveyor is available. The conveyor is 6,300 mm long, 1,034 mm wide and has a speed of 6 meters per minute. The conveyor includes 10-300 mm x 900 mm pallets with a capacity of 68.2 kg per pallet.
Top 3 Reasons to Buy!
- Improves productivity by increasing spindle utilization and the ability to run unattended
- Improves quality by providing accurate and consistent part loading and unloading
- Increases operator safety by reducing lifting and repetitive motion injuries