Robotic Deburring/Finishing System
Isn't it time you had the perfect edge? PerfectEdge™ robotic finishing solutions meet the challenges
of your tight tolerance chamfering and deburring requirements with a complete, full function system,
while offering a non-touch teach method of programming. That's right! Off-line programming driven by
your part data. What could be more perfect?
PerfectEdge was designed in collaboration with Arrow Gear, one of the leading high precision gear
manufacturers worldwide. With 75 years experience in manufacturing high tolerance gears for the
aerospace and commercial aircraft industry, Arrow Gear has developed patented finishing tools and
finishing methodologies that are incorporated into the PerfectEdge platform.
- Designed on a common base
with fork pockets for easy
deployment or relocation.
- Sized to fit in a standard
sea-freight shipping container.
- Fume and particle extraction system.
- Full safety enclosure.
- Industrial PC for HMI and off-line
- Menu-driven material removal
- Motoman Robotics’ powerful
G-Code/Points Importer off-line
programming software, drives the robot from
your part data.
Deburring System Features
- Capacity to 20 in. diameter by
10 in. high cylindrical parts.
- Eight-slot protected tool holder.
- Motoman® DX1350D, six-axis
industrial deburring robot.
- MP2310iec machine controllers;
Yaskawa Sigma-5 servos;
EtherNet I/P, Modbus/TCP and
web server diagnostics.
- Yaskawa servo-controlled precision
indexer with 16-in. hollow chuck
for fixturing shafted gears.
- Alfred Jaeger S80-K450.42S5
spindle provides the muscle,
speed control and holding torque
to perform the most demanding
deburring and finishing tasks.
- Enhanced dual-channel E-Stop
functionality, integrated speed
monitoring, manual brake
release for the robot arm. Full
safety enclosure with electrically
interlocked access doors.
- Meets all ANSI safety standards.
- Long life, chatter-free deburring
and chamfering tools patented
by Arrow Gear.
- 24/7/365 technical and field
service support, industry-leading
warranties and maintenance
- Fully warranted worldwide by
Yaskawa’s extensive direct
Top 3 Reasons to Buy!
- Consistent predictable results,
part after part.
- Environmentally safe – particle
and fume extraction included.
- Reduced scrap rates due to
elimination of operator fatigue.