Simplified programming and reduced set-up times by manually guiding the robot to locations and using an ICON based menu to program welding tasks. Enables job shops to easily implement robotic welding and secures a quick return on investment with high mix, low volume batch runs.
Intuitive Direct Teaching (Hand Guided Positioning)
- Fewer crashes and reduced programming time
- Robot arm moves in direction and at speed proportional to force applied by hand
- Torch angle is easily changed (6D motion) by twisting in orientation desired
Kinetiq Teaching Environment
- Graphic menus are displayed on robot's color touch screen
- Intuitive ICONs are selected to program the task; robot motion and welding instructions
- Different motion response and speeds are selectable to easily move between course positioning and fine positioning next to the part.
Ideal for Job Shop Automation
- Available in ArcWorld C or ArcWorld II series workcells with MA1400 arc welding robot
- Available with Miller, Lincoln, or Fronius power sources
- Available with Binzel or Tregaskiss Air-cooled torches
View Kinetiq Teaching ArcWorlds