The Fronius plasma welding package provides high quality and cosmetically appealing welds on light- to medium-gage mild or stainless steel alloys. Plasma Arc Welding (PAW) is a spatterless process. The long life of the consumables and consistency of weld quality make this package a reliable solution for high production environments. Optional wire feed can be used to produce fill for fillet welds and gapped joints. The wire feed can be “cold” (not electrically clamped) or “hot” (electrically pre-heated with additional power supply).
Fronius also supplies TIG (GTAW) welding torches. The TIG torch can improve joint access, but tungstens need to be dressed/changed often. An automatic tungsten grinder should be used to provide uniform electrode preparation.
- Fronius TS-4000 Power Source
- Water-Cooled Plasma Torch and Shock Sensor
- Plasma Control Unit
- Water Circulator and Inter-connecting Cabling
- Cold Wire Feed or Hot Wire Feed
- Push-Feed System or Push-Pull Feed
- GTAW (TIG) torch
- Current pulsation is an optional power source feature