NX Touch Sense
Web-Based / Computer-Based Training
As requested / Self-paced
This module is a self-paced module; Initial session is 15 days or 30 times accessing.
If you require assistance,
please call 937-847-3307.
The NX Touch Sense WBT is a self-paced learning module that is designed specifically for understanding the process of using a Touch Sense job. This WBT teaches programmers, engineers, and service personnel the basic functions, menus, and procedures to apply the use of a Touch Sense job on the NX100 controller. Students must be at least familiar with how to jog the robot safely, as well as having a basic understanding of programming on the NX controller.
Students learn the NX Touch Sense job functions and procedures.
Primary topics include:
- Understanding Frames of Reference.
- Use of Local and Global Position Variables and Arithmetic Variables.
- Temporary Shift instructions SFTON/SFTOF.
- Teaching Reference Points REFP3, REFP4, and REFP5.
- Understanding the function of ARITH instructions used in Touch Sense jobs.
- Understanding the process of a Touch Sense job.
This module consists of a self-paced learning environment reinforced with step-by-step procedures, images, and interaction. Topics relate to real-world cell operation. Students are encouraged to follow and perform the WBT screen exercises on a live Robot cell (when feasible).
Additional time can be purchased as required.