Web Based Training /Computer Based Training
As requested / Self-paced
This module is a self-paced learning module; Initial session is 15 days or 30 times accessing
If you require assistance,
please call 937-847-3307.
The MRC MARIO WBT is a self-paced learning module that is designed specifically for the MRC MARIO (Motoman Allen-Bradley Remote Input and Output) option. The WBT teaches programmers, engineers, and service personnel the basic functions of MARIO, proper set-up, and correct methods for I/O Mapping associated with MARIO. The WBT can also be used as a refresher course for students that have previously viewed this module. The student must be familiar with MRC Basic Programming.
Students learn the basic function of MARIO and identify the factors affecting setup/configuration of MARIO.
Primary topics include:
- Setting-up and configuring the MRC MARIO Board
- Defining the purpose and describing the basic functions of the MARIO Board
- Identifying the various hardware components
- Identifying proper MARIO Board installation procedures and associated precautions
- Demonstrating the correct method for I/O Mapping between the MARIO Board and a PLC
This module consists of a self-paced learning environment reinforced with step-by-step procedures, images, and interaction. Students are requested to take the pre-test and post-test to gauge their knowledge. Topics relate to real-world cell development. Students are encouraged to follow and perform the WBT screens exercises on a live Robot cell (when feasible).
additional time can be purchased as required