The Hamer RPM Basic™ features the all new Yaskawa MPL-100II 5 axis robotic arm. RPM Basic ™ makes semi-automatic or fully automatic palletizing even more affordable for lower production demand plants. Running up to 18 bags per minute it is an extremely effective means of palletizing bags up to 60 lbs and pallet configurations up to 60" high.
Available in Semi-automatic or fully automatic configuration. Semi-automatic configuration is where Bags are fed to the palletizing robot and placed on a stacking station with floor positioned empty pallets, full pallets are picked up by fork truck or pallet jack for wrapping prior to shipment.
Fully automatic configuration features pallet dispenser, slip sheet dispenser and automatic full pallet conveyors. This system feeds empty pallets to stacking station where robotic arm stacks bags, once a pallet is completed it is transported via automatic powered conveyors to integrated pallet wrapping or hooding equipment.
Max Product Weight:
Picks Per Minute:
MPL160II Robot; DX200 Controller
- Semi-automatic configuration with 1 or 2 pallet stack
- Fully automatic configuration with power conveyors
- MPL 160II, 5 axis, 100KG robotic arm
- DX200 Robot Controller
- Robot mounting base plate/riser
- 28” robot riser
- Hamer exclusive EasyPicTM operator software pallet configuration
- MaxPicTM pallet configuration
- Industrial design End Of Arm Tooling
- ANSI/RIA safety protocols
Multiple Infeeds; Pallet Dispenser, Slip Sheet Dispenser, Pallet Wrapping/Hooding
We'll connect you with a packaging systems specialist to discuss your needs and options.