- The revolutionary NX100 controller features
a Windows® CE
programming pendant with color touch screen, high-speed
processing, unmatched memory (60,000 steps, 10,000 instructions),
built-in Ethernet, and a robust PC architecture. The
NX100 features four levels of password protection for
up to 100 individual users.
- Easily handles multiple tasks, with unmatched
ability to control up to four robots (up to 36 axes,
including robots and external axes), and I/O devices.
- Advanced Robot Motion (ARM) control provides high-performance
path accuracy and vibration control.
- Best-in-class path planning that dramatically
reduces teaching time.
- Programming pendant features a unique cross-shaped
navigation cursor that reduces teaching time by 30 percent.
- Full-color touch-screen display
Compact Flash slot for easy memory back-ups.
- Most operator
controls are located on the pendant, allowing the control
cabinet to be mounted remotely.
- Optional on-line troubleshooting
guide for expert system maintenance is also available
on the pendant.
Features & Options
- Patented multiple robot control capability
(up to FOUR robots with one pendant)
- Windows® CE operating system on programming
- Standard Ethernet communication
- Compliance with ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999 safety standard
- Unmatched memory: 60,000 steps, 10,000 instructions
- On-board graphical ladder editor