Isn't it time you had the perfect edge? PerfectEdge™ robotic finishing solutions meet the challenges of your tight tolerance chamfering and deburring requirements with a complete, full function system, while offering a non-touch teach method of programming. That's right! Off-line programming driven by your part data. What could be more perfect?
PerfectEdge was designed in collaboration with Arrow Gear, one of the leading high precision gear manufacturers worldwide. With 75 years experience in manufacturing high tolerance gears for the aerospace and commercial aircraft industry, Arrow Gear has developed patented finishing tools and finishing methodologies that are incorporated into the PerfectEdge platform.
- Designed on a common base with fork pockets for easy deployment or relocation.
- Sized to fit in a standard sea-freight shipping container.
- Fume and particle extraction system.
- Full safety enclosure.
- Industrial PC for HMI and off-line programming functions.
- Menu-driven material removal software.
- Motoman Robotics’ powerful G-Code/Points Importer off-line programming software, drives the robot from your part data.
- Capacity to 20 in. diameter by 10 in. high cylindrical parts.
- Eight-slot protected tool holder.
- Motoman® DX1350D, six-axis industrial deburring robot.
- MP2310iec machine controllers; Yaskawa Sigma-5 servos; EtherNet I/P, Modbus/TCP and web server diagnostics.
- Yaskawa servo-controlled precision indexer with 16-in. hollow chuck for fixturing shafted gears.
- Alfred Jaeger S80-K450.42S5 spindle provides the muscle, speed control and holding torque to perform the most demanding deburring and finishing tasks.
- Enhanced dual-channel E-Stop functionality, integrated speed monitoring, manual brake release for the robot arm. Full safety enclosure with electrically interlocked access doors.
- Meets all ANSI safety standards. Customer Satisfaction
- Long life, chatter-free deburring and chamfering tools patented by Arrow Gear.
- 24/7/365 technical and field service support, industry-leading warranties and maintenance protection plans.
- Fully warranted worldwide by Yaskawa’s extensive direct service network.
Top 3 Reasons to Buy!
- Consistent predictable results, part after part.
- Environmentally safe – particle and fume extraction included.
- Reduced scrap rates due to elimination of operator fatigue.