Scalable, Integrated Spot Welding Systems
SpotWorld® is a complete workcell with robot, process equipment, part positioner and safeguarding integrated together. It leverages Yaskawa Motoman's "Master Spot" MS-series robots and popular welding positioners to pattern workcells after our popular ArcWorld® product line. Servo-controlled spot guns with Direct Current (DC) spot timers are synchronized to provide improved quality at reduced cycle time.
Productivity with Quality Welds
- Popular ArcWorld workcell configurations are easily adapted for spot welding (SpotWorld) to suit a variety of parts
- Yaskawa Motoman provides service and warranty for robots and positioners in workcell.
- Smaller MS80W or MS120 robots reduce workcell footprint and can be combined with arc welding robots.
- HyperProductivity® with multiple robots in the workcell controlled from one teach pendant.
- Standardized workcells are easily modified to accommodate plant specifications.
- Cost and delivery of custom configurations is reduced by using standard components.
- Integrated spot harness improves uptime and application flexibility by eliminating cable management issues; one-year warranty on harness.
- Servo gun control improves quality and reduces cycle time by providing precise control of electrode force.
- Programming of Medweld 6000 timer with Medar commands from robot pendant.
Top 3 Reasons to Buy!
- Integrated spot harness improves wrist flexibility and reduces downtime
- Service and warranty coverage from a single source
- Servo gun and DC timer technology optimized for productivity and quality