MESH Automation was founded in 1999 as an engineering services company. Our main focus then and still is today – to develop core competencies in the design, build and service of industrial processes and equipment.
With that main goal at the heart of what we do on a daily basis, we’ve built a technically strong and vertically-integrated company that services a wide variety of key markets and technology sectors.
We specialize in designing and building engineered solutions to manufacturing challenges.
Our experienced team of designers, mechanical and electrical engineers, electricians, machinists, panel builders and technicians are ready to work with you to create customized solutions aimed at helping you accomplish your goals.
We use strong project management skills to manage our internal systems and our customers’ projects. And we always keep your return on investment in mind when we design your process or machine. We provide installation, start-up and training. And after your equipment is up and running, we are there if you need long-term support and maintenance through our dedicated Service Department and Service Contracts.
We’ve successfully completed more than 800 machines and system installs to meet the needs of our customers; we handle projects of all sizes and all types. These range from system integration, to automation solutions with robotics, to new machine design and build.
MESH processes, assembles and tests and packs and palletizes discrete parts for the consumer products, automotive, pharmaceutical, industrial, foundry, aerospace and building products markets.
Contact us to access our expertise in:
- Assembly and test
- Part feeders
- Inspection, gauging and measurement
- Machine tending – machine tools, presses and mold machines
- Picking and packing of consumer goods and food items
- Palletizing – case goods, drums, bags and roll stock
- Welding – stud welding and arc welding pre-engineered systems
- Dispensing – 2k and 1k – sealing, gasketing, bonding and lubricating
- Material handling and assembly operations in pharmaceutical applications
- Grinding, polishing and deburring of castings, milled parts, machined parts and fabricated assemblies
- Thin wall tube processing – bending, machining, threading and assembly
- Vision inspection – we present and inspect, sort and pack
- 2D and 3D vision solutions
- MES software based on Ignition, Rockwell Software and others
- Coating and laminating lines for hardwood flooring
- Machine upgrades, retooling, modifications and retrofits
- Unwinders, process lines and winders for non-woven materials, films and paper products
- Vision guidance for robots
- End-of-arm tooling improvements
268 Successful Way
Dawsonville, GA 30534