ONSITE - DX100 Advanced Programming
For questions or assistance call us at 937-847-3229.
This course consists of classroom lectures, demonstrations, discussions and hands-on practice exercises. Covered topics are related to real-world examples and applications. To create an interactive and enhanced learning environment, class size is limited to 12. To perform the hands-on practice exercises, students are typically assigned 2 to a pendant at MTEC and no more than 3 to a pendant On-Site.
Primary topics include:
- Programming advanced I/O instructions
- Naming variables and applying variable data
- Defining and using position variables
- Using system variables
- Programming advanced arithmetic instructions
- Loading from the Compact Flash / USB
- Defining cubic interference zones
- Setting axes soft limits
- Setting TCP operating envelope
- Customizing parameters
- Shifting jobs / points
- Using software options such as PMT, Relative Job, Concurrent Job, Interrupt Job, Search Function, and External Reference Point
- Setting pendant preferences and key allocation shortcuts
This course teaches advanced programming for the DX100 controller. Students are required to possess basic programming knowledge of the controller prior to attending this training module.
Students receive a course outline, objectives, and a manual, which details specific topics covered in the class. Students are urged to take notes, participate in discussions, and inquire about specific operating issues.
This module is a 4.5-day training class. On-Site classes are demand based and should be scheduled 60-90 days in advance to ensure availability.
DX100 Basic Programming Module
Pricing subject to length and travel expenses. Please submit a request for quotation by clicking the link below.
Price is for up to 6 students using customer provided robot systems. Plus instructor's travel expenses. No more than 3 students per programming pendant. For a formal Training Proposal, contact the MOTOMAN Technical Training Manager at 937.847.3229