ONSITE - NX100 Basic Programming with Material Handling
For questions or assistance call us at 937-847-3229.
This course consists of classroom lectures, demonstrations, discussions and hands-on practice exercises. Covered topics are related to real-world examples and applications. To create an interactive and enhanced learning environment, class size is limited to 12. To perform the hands-on practice exercises, students are typically assigned 2 to a pendant at MTEC and no more than 3 to a pendant On-Site.
Primary topics include:
- Working safely in and around the robot cell
- Powering up/down
- Jogging the robot using all coordinate systems
- Modifying points, motion type and speed
- Adding position levels
- Checking specified point
- Recovering from alarms and errors
- Cutting and pasting instructions
- Programming I/O and control instructions
- Monitoring and using Arithmetic variables
- Creating and working in user frames
- Defining and using Position Variables
- Programming SFTON and SFTOF Instructions
- Multiple Tool Selection
- Monitoring Specific Outputs for Interference Zones
This course is an introduction to programming the NX100 controller. The course pertains to programming of press tending, case packing, machine tending, and palletizing cells. No prior knowledge of robot programming or the NX100 controller is required.
Students receive a course outline, objectives, and a manual, which details specific topics covered in the class. Students are urged to take notes, participate in discussions, and inquire about specific operating issues.
This module is a 4.5-day training class. On-Site classes are demand based and should be scheduled 60-90 days in advance to ensure availability.
Pricing subject to length and travel expenses. Please submit a request for quotation by clicking the link below.
Price is for up to 6 students using customer provided robot systems. Plus instructor's travel expenses. No more than 3 students per programming pendant. Robot cells not available? Then you may want to consider the NX100 SES (Simple Education System) as an option for Training. For a formal Training Proposal, contact the MOTOMAN Technical Training Manager at 937.847.3229