FS100 Basic Programming with Material Handling
This course is an introduction to programming the FS100 controller. The course pertains to programming of press tending, case packing, machine tending, and palletizing cells. No prior knowledge of robot programming or the FS100 controller is required.
Primary topics include:
- Working safely in and around the robot cell
- Powering up/down
- Jogging the robot using all coordinate systems
- Modifying points, motion type and speed
- Adding position levels
- Checking specified point
- Recovering from alarms and errors
- Cutting and pasting instructions
- Programming I/O and control instructions
- Monitoring and using Arithmetic variables
- Creating and working in user frames
- Defining and using Position Variables
- Programming SFTON and SFTOF Instructions
- Multiple Tool Selection
- Monitoring Specific Outputs for Interference Zones
This course consists of classroom lectures, demonstrations, discussions and hands-on practice exercises. Covered topics are related to real-world examples and applications. To create an interactive and enhanced learning environment, class size is limited to 6. To perform the hands-on practice exercises, students are typically assigned 2 to a pendant at Yaskawa Academy.
Students receive a course outline, objectives, and a manual, which details specific topics covered in the class. Students are urged to take notes, participate in discussions, and inquire about specific operating issues.
Training class schedules are subject to be changed without notice, based on instructor availability. All Training classes are held in the Miamisburg, OH Training Facility unless other prior arrangements have been confirmed.
Attendees who complete the required number of contact hours will receive a certificate of completion. Those who meet the contact hours requirement, and score 70% or better on the final exam, will be awarded Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Course Details - LAST UPDATED - 3/21/119
May 13, July 8
This course runs 4.0days (26 - contact hours), class starts & ends / Mon-Thurs (8:30am - 4:30pm).
For additional assistance, please call 937-847-3307 or send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org