MESH Automation was founded in 1999 as an engineering services company. Our focus then and still today is to design, build and service flexible automation solutions for industrial and commercial manufacturers and logistics and warehouse operations.
We have built a technically strong and vertically-integrated company that services a variety of markets and technology sectors.
Our experienced team of designers, mechanical and electrical engineers, electricians, machinists, panel builders and technicians are ready to work with you to create customized solutions aimed at helping you accomplish your goals.
Our experienced team of designers, mechanical and electrical engineers, electricians, machinists, panel builders and technicians are ready to work with you to create the one best system to help you accomplish your goals.
We have a dedicated team of Project Managers that guide your project from inception through completion and your complete satisfaction. We keep your return on investment in mind when we design your system or machine. We provide installation, start-up and training. And after your equipment is up and running, we are there if you need long-term support and maintenance through our dedicated Service Department and Service Agreements.
We’ve successfully completed more than 900 machines and system installs to meet the needs of our customers; we handle projects of all sizes and all types. These range from system integration, to automation solutions with robotics, to new machine design and build.
- Contact us to access our expertise in:
- Packout and palletizing solutions for manufacturers – MACPak and MACPal.
- Warehouse depalletizing and palletizing systems including mixed pallets, kitting and order fulfillment
- Handling of sheets, totes, bottles, cases, bags, pails and buckets
- Cobot packing and palletizing
- Machine load/unload systems – MACTend.
- Cobot machine tending
- Flexible assembly and testing systems, typically involving robots