Bin Picking Systems
Vision becomes reality as 3D image recognition, combined with flexible robotic handling, are improving pick rates and accuracy in more environments than ever.
Robotics and Vision for Your Mix of Inventory
Whether you're an order fulfillment house or a busy assembly operation, automating the distribution of a broad and varied mix of parts or SKUs is no longer a challenge. Two approaches to 3D vision robotics are improving both speed and accuracy in identifying and sorting nearly any mix of inventory presented in bins, totes, cases or cartons.
Packaged Goods and SKUs
Make handling of random items faster and smarter with A.I.-powered 3D vision and interactive motion control.
Neocortex® Goods-to-Robot Cell
- Ideal for automating random bin picking, order fulfillment, machine tending and part induction.
- Boxes, bottles, tubes and odd-shaped items can enter the workcell in any sequence and orientation.
- Neocortex artificial intelligence recognizes thousands of SKUs,
- Robot reliably handles 800 picks per hour (average) with peaks up to 27 picks per minute.
Loose Parts and Bulk Units
Automate your bin picking with a single-step solution for handling randomly placed parts.
MotoSight 3D BinPick
- Ideal for manufacturing facilities that must process parts presented from bins.
- Identify parts simply and accurately through 3D CAD uploads (up to 200 parts) - no programming required.
- Single step 3D camera recognition streamlines your process.
- Integrated lighting improves speed and accuracy.
Set up a smarter, faster bin picking solution
No matter what your product mix, now is the time to check out the new, intelligent picking solutions that robotics has to offer. Talk to one of our experts to guide you through the options.