High-speed, versatile six-axis EPX2800 robot is ideal for automotive and other industrial coating applications. Offers superior performance and...See Specs
- The revolutionary NX100 controller features a Windows® CE programming pendant with color touch screen, high-speed processing, unmatched memory (60,000 steps, 10,000 instructions), built-in Ethernet, and a robust PC architecture. The NX100 features four levels of password protection for up to 100 individual users.
- Easily handles multiple tasks, with unmatched ability to control up to four robots (up to 36 axes, including robots and external axes), and I/O devices.
- Advanced Robot Motion (ARM) control provides high-performance path accuracy and vibration control.
- Best-in-class path planning that dramatically reduces teaching time.
- Programming pendant features a unique cross-shaped navigation cursor that reduces teaching time by 30 percent.
- Full-color touch-screen display
- Convenient Compact Flash slot for easy memory back-ups.
- Most operator controls are located on the pendant, allowing the control cabinet to be mounted remotely.
- Optional on-line troubleshooting guide for expert system maintenance is also available on the pendant.
Features & Options
- Patented multiple robot control capability (up to FOUR robots with one pendant)
- Windows® CE operating system on programming pendant
- Standard Ethernet communication
- Compliance with ANSI/RIA R15.06-1999 safety standard
- Unmatched memory: 60,000 steps, 10,000 instructions
- On-board graphical ladder editor
NX100 Controller Compatible Robot Models
High-speed, versatile six-axis EPX1250 robot is ideal for automotive and other industrial coating applications. Offers superior performance and...See Specs