This robust 4-axis robot is an ideal choice for end-of-line or distribution center...View Robot Profile
Smart and Flexible Palletizing Solutions
Yaskawa Motoman offers manufacturers a wide range of robotic solutions for palletizing and depalletizing. When using flexible robotics with 2D and 3D vision systems, specialized software and tooling enable you to customize your shipping and receiving without sacrificing speed and accuracy.
Yaskawa Motoman offers a broad-range of robots specifically designed for layer-forming, palletizing/depalletizing applications.
Yaskawa robots are accompanied by a host of innovative technologies designed for flexibility, ease of use and enhanced productivity. Capabilities include:
- 4-, 5-, or 6-axis palletizer robots with payload capacities from 50 kg to 800 kg
- MotoSight 2D and 3D robot vision systems to enable palletizing and depalletizing in structured or unstructured environments
- MotoSim®, a comprehensive software package that provides accurate 3D simulation of robot cells, reach modeling, cycle calculations and off-line programming of complex systems
- Complete palletizer systems engineered by top robotic packaging integration and OEM partners.
NSF-H1 certified food grade lubricants are standard on most of our palletizing robots, making them applicable in a wide variety of industries and environments including food and beverage, warehouse and distribution, and industrial products.
Our network of system integrators, Motoman Strategic Partners, offers application expertise to deliver turn-key robotic solutions for palletizing cartons, trays, bags and other product types. Capabilities also extend to case packing, order picking and warehouse distribution systems to meet your market demands.
Robotic Palletizing Examples
- Robotic Palletizing Solutions Overview
- POP display palletizing system from Automated Motion
- Motoman robot palletizer with Qubiqa LayerPicker® Flex-R automatically building pallets
- Robots packing cases and palletizing a wide range of products
- Motoman robot palletizing various box sizes
- Motoman SK-120 robot mounted on rail palletizing spools of cable
- Robots packing cases and palletizing a wide range of products
- Motoman EPL160, SP100 and S304 robots palletizing bags
- Hamer-Fischbein robotic system palletizing bags of ice
- Motoman robots performing packaging demos at PackExpo 2009
- Motoman EPL80 picking and packing bottles and palletizing boxes from the PackExpo 2008 show
- Motoman EPL160 robot with a dual actuated paddle gripper palletizing boxes
- Paint Bucket Palletizing case study with EPL160 Robots
Yaskawa Motoman's network of integration partners have designed, built and comissioned fully-automated palletizing and depalletizing systems for a variety of industries and materials. Here are a few examples of recent projects:
Flexible case packing & palletizing for Rockline Industries
Motoman integration partner CRG Technologies worked with Rockline industries to integrate a flexible case packing and palletizing system for flow-wrapped packs of baby wipes..
MLX robot control and PalletSolver software enables all programming to be handled from Rockline's existing PLC, using ladder logic - making the system more simple to program, operate and reproduce for other lines and locations.
Speeding up changeover for bag palletizing
Motoman integration partner Hamer-Fischbein combined the bagging and palletizing for this livestock feed producer to remove a bottleneck in the previous process.
Robotic palletizer doubles production at Red Devil
Motoman integration partner S&R Robot Systems replaced this chemical manufacturer's manual process for a robotic line enabled with PLC-based programming, offline pallet pattern generation and 2D visual inspection.
Integrate robotics into your environment
Robust PC architecture provides system level controls for robotic work-cells. DX controllers are powered with patented multiple robot control that can control up to 8 robots or 72 axes. The full featured touch-screen color HMI is standard with the robot teach pendant.
DX controllers are accompanied by Functional Safety Unit (FSU) that enables building tight workspaces and collaborative human-machine interactions with ease.
MLX offers a unique approach to program and control robots entirely through Rockwell Automation’s CompactLogix™ and ControlLogix® Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC). The PLC system now controls the robot along with other peripheral equipment such as conveyors, fillers and sensors. There is no need to learn to program with a robot language. Everything is done through widely used PLC ladder. This approach offers tremendous benefits as the systems are very easy to use and, importantly, easy to maintain.
Palletizing software adds intelligence and flexibility
Our software suite includes MotoSight™ for vision-guided applications and PalletSolver® for homogeneous case or bag palletization are designed for ease of use and ease of integration of turn-key robotic systems.
PalletSolver is a pattern generation tool that facilitates quick changeover of pallet patterns or products without halting production for validation. The easy to use full featured palletizing software enables offline pattern build/import with constraints handling and interface for monitoring and controlling the entire palletization process with supervisory controls. This software is available for both DX and MLX platforms.
Motoman Palletizer Robots
The use of robotics for palletizing applications continues to be one of the fastest growing segments in robotics. Our line of palletizer robots range from 50 kg to 800 kg payload with 4-6 axes of articulation.
With this wide range of payload capacity, it’s your choice to pick single-case or an entire layer for stacking and breaking down pallet loads.
Our complete line of palletizing robot models is below. Click robots for more information.
Highly versatile, this 4-axis robot is ideal for a variety of palletizing applications, order...View Robot Profile
Loads are handled effectively without compromising speed or performance with this highly...View Robot Profile
This 4-axis robot is ideal for a variety of end-of-line or distribution center...View Robot Profile
Highly versatile, this robot is ideal for case palletizing, bag palletizing, layer forming...View Robot Profile
Highly versatile, the MPL80 II robot is ideal for case palletizing, bag palletizing, order...View Robot Profile